Kamis, 08 Maret 2012

Contoh Recount Text "My Holiday"


In the last holiday I spent my holiday in the house, because I accompanied my grandmother. But, my father, mother, and my young sisters spent their holidays in Jember. A day before they went to Jember, we went to Umbul.

On Umbul, I and my young sisters swam in the swimming pool. On there we met friends of my sister. There were many people that swam too. I wanted swam for a long time, but because that day was very cold and the rain fall down, so I couldn’t swim for a long time. After swam I, my family, and my sister’s friends ate on there. After that we went home, because the rains fall swifter than before.
That day, when my father, mother, and young sisters left me going to Jember, I was very sad and I also cried for a long time. But, my grandmother could make me happy again. In the home I only watched television, read books, and played computer. I didn’t go to anywhere, because there wasn’t a friend.
When they went home, I was very happy. Because, I didn’t alone again. They brought a lot of book and gift for me. Beside that, I also got a pair of shoes from my uncle.
That’s my holiday’s story. What about your story? Like mine or more interesting than mine?

0 Komentar: